Hi! Welcome to Janna's Jungle. This blog is a little record of our family's happenings and travels. Enjoy your visit!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
On our way!
We have left Mississippi now, and are spending a few days in Atlanta with Aunt April, Uncle Matt, and our cousins, Ben, Ayla and baby Mallory. Today we got to go to a train museum (we'll post pictures later). Ayla absolutely loves Darla, and always wants to be with her. They are so cute together. The boys all have lots of fun together and also get into scuffles sometimes. Scott and Bryce are teaching Ben all about Legos with their catalog. Scott keeps asking to play Monopoly. We had to tell him to wait because Ben is not old enough to play, and we want to spend time with him while we can. The kids all love Mallory! She is crawling everywhere and always very curious. :) It's so fun to be with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janna--We miss you already. I love the blog and look forward to following your families adventures.....Love, Jenny
Janna,
All last week I kept saying, "Tonight I want to call Janna to say good-bye". Then when evening came, I kept forgetting. But I had you in my thoughts!! I hope you are all safe and having an adventure! I will miss you, and I don't know if you'll have any phone reception in your new temp home...?.. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment