Hi! Welcome to Janna's Jungle. This blog is a little record of our family's happenings and travels. Enjoy your visit!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
13 Wonderful Years
George and I celebrated our 13th anniversary this past Sunday, May 16. My sister, Jamie, came up from the coast with her husband and daughter on Saturday afternoon. They watched our kids while we went out on a date. We enjoyed delicious steak dinners at Longhorn's. Then we took a romantic trip to Target to get George some new shoes! He really needed them, so I insisted we do that because George never goes shopping, and I can't try shoes on for him. Then we went and got a pint of Ben & Jerry's cheesecake and brownie ice cream at Wal-mart ~ YUM! I'm so glad to be married to such a great guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment