Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Ha Ha

Lyndy was the first one up today, and I came out and turned on the TV and fell back asleep on the couch. She wandered around and later came back saying "Poopy" and showed me her hands, so I got the wipes and a new diaper. I cleaned her hands and laid her on her bed. Then I noticed that more poop was on her leg and got on the bed, so I cleaned that up and changed her diaper. Then I noticed there was poop on the floor right next to me and I had stepped in it, so I cleaned that all up. Then I wondered if more poop fell on the floor where she was playing. Sure enough another poop on the floor, PLUS fingerpainting of poop on the wall. YUCK! So I cleaned it all up and came back with Lysol spray. She already knows how to play a good April Fool's trick. What a crazy life! I love my kids!

No comments: